Final reports must be submitted at the conclusion of any research conducted under IRB review. This is only required for research that was approved under Full Review. Final report forms must include information such as:
- Number of human subjects that participated in the research
- Statement if the research was conducted as approved by the IRB
- Effects of the project on the participants
- Reporting on any unanticipated events
- Complains and concerns, if any, raised by the participants
- Information about the location and retention of informed consent forms,
- The date when informed consent forms will be destroyed and data will be de-identified.
You may find Final Report Submission Form here.